The ‘Reopen’ guidance (July 2020). What to expect when coming to RR.
- Wait in the car until we phone you to come into the Salon.
- One-way system will in place in through the main door and exit through the fire exit.
- Temperatures will be taken for clients and staff.
- Disposable aprons, gowns, towels, face masks and visors will be used.
- Face masks will be offered to each client and extra charge will be added onto the final bill.
- Each client will be asked to wear the face masks.
- Each member of staff will work in a space with a 2-metre perimeter.
- Back wash area only two stylists with clients allowed at a time.
- Payment will be taken at reception desk of the remainder of the balance or via bacs. No cash payments.
- Rebooking appointments to be taken at the station not the desk or via email after the appointment.
- After client leaves the whole station needs to be cleaned down Chair/Products/all metal arms of
- Water will be provided in disposable cups if your client would like to bring in their own food and
- No magazines will be available.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available.
- There will be price increase & PPE charge.
- Clients to come alone for their appointment, unless your child/children are booked in.
- No walk in appointments.
- No waiting area.
- Coats/Bags to be minimal and kept with the client.
- 50% deposit to be taken for every appointment.
- Skin test will be needed for every client. This will be needed 48 hours prior to appointment.
- Please cancel 48 hours before your appointment if you have any symptoms.
- No dry cut service available.